This role is to produce videos for marketing and training purposes. The videos range from repetitive “slide-show-type” videos, i.e., templated product videos to marketing videos that we have to produce including voice over. The training videos are primarily videos have been shot on a myriad of topics and your job will be to edit them to make sure they are great for an end-user experience. This job is part-time but can lead to a full-time job. Pay will be project-based initially and if converted to full time a salary will be available. We are a fast-growing, exciting business in the CBD market.
- You must have your own software and/or for templated videos you can use a DIY video editor.
- You must be able to be independent and work quickly.
- You need to understand our style and work within it and, at the same time, come up with suggestions of your own.
Why is it exciting?
- We will Pay on a project-base initially and if converted to full time a salary will be available
- We are a fast-growing, exciting business in the CBD market
- You will have the support of the CEO and head of marketing.
- We will take a great attitude over a ton of experience.
- We have a great company environment that you will enjoy if you are a goal-getter and love what you do.
- Work will be virtual in nature with the ability to meet with key folks as needed.