We are opening retail stores across the country in a short time frame. The Construction Manager will oversee the buildout of stores. This role will include managing a detailed construction budget, obtaining proper permits, scheduling the project, sourcing local construction staff, and coordinating with the General Manager and Store Managers to get stores ready to open. The candidate maintains high professional standards and will maintain a safe work environment.
- Experience with overseeing the implementation of a site construction plan
- A broad knowledge base of construction trades
- Ability to work effectively with local permitting authorities
- Ability to make sound decisions as unique building challenges arise
- Ability to take direction from corporate leadership
- Ability to lead subcontractors and regional managers on store buildouts
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction industry standards, methods, and procedures
- Expert knowledge of scheduling and cost control software tools as they pertain to the startup and construction process
Why is it exciting?
- You will manage many challenging projects simultaneously
- You will be provided with the tools to open stores in a streamlined process
- You will have the support of a professional Project Manager and the rest of our executive team
- You will receive a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to grow within the organization